439. a very generous Mama
440. kiddos riding a carousel
441. this Mama not losing her (small) breakfast on said carousel
442. pregnancy discomfort - I know that seems odd, but my goal is to continue my "no complaining" resolution throughout this pregnancy. Pregnancy and I have never gotten along too well, but those aches and discomforts (and constant nausea) are just a reminder of that sweet one growing within me.
443. my very generous friend, Kim, who has already told me that we can borrow whatever we need for this little baby (we have NOTHING...no pack-n-play, swing, floor mat, bouncy seat, etc.) Thank you, Kim!
444. healthy delivery of Luke Crosby Jansen, despite his surprise entrance
445. kiddos' PJs
446. the smell of Ella Beth and Landon after their bath - current scent: watermelon :)
447. how extremely excited Ella Beth is to tell people "My mommy has a baby in her tummy." Makes my heart melt each time!
448. leisurely walks in the evening
449. long naps (when I can get one;))
450. a God who is not surprised by anything, and always has things under His control
Psalm 118:19 "Open for me the gates of righteousness; I will enter and give thanks to the Lord."
No comments:
Post a Comment