What do you want to be when you grow up?
A paleontologist (hence the Dinosaur party we are having!)
Buttercup
What is it you like about Buttercup?
I like to hold him and cuddle, and I like him because he is just like a real baby doll.
What is your favorite color?
Turquoise, Pink, AND Purple
What is your favorite food?
Shrimp
What is something that you don't like?
Slimy okra
What is your favorite song?
"American Honey" (note: she thinks Lauren Alaina sings this b/c I had American Idol recorded and was watching her performance of this song one morning before the kiddos woke up)
What are you looking forward to the most about being 5?
To be able to swing higher and hopscotch better
What is your favorite thing to do?
Play in mud! (She does NOT get this from her Mama!)
What is your favorite thing to wear?
My Cinderella dress
Who is your favorite friend?
Landon - he's my brother, but he's also my best friend. (Yes, my heart melted with this answer!!!)
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
Color together - (note: It's so crazy to me that this is her answer b/c she NEVER colors with me for longer than 3-5 minutes. She will BEG me to color with her, and then she will be off doing something else in no time...leaving me alone with the coloring books and colors. Silly girl!)
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
I like when Daddy pushes me high in the big swing!
Do you like school?
I really like homeschool.
What is it about homeschool that you like so much?
Being with you and Landon all day, and you teach me to read - but I like doing math better. (Totally gets the math thing from her Daddy!)
What would you like to eat on your birthday?
Pineapple and ham pizza
I love you, sweet girl.
I love you, too, Mommy. Can we color now?!? (I laugh!)
1 comment:
Precious! She has such honest and sweet answers. I am totally stealing this and interviewing my 5 year old, Amber!
Post a Comment