Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

This was the first year we carved our pumpkins. It was icky and slightly gross (or so the kiddos told me!), but it was worth it. :)

Mickey -

Minnie -


Our lil' pumpkins.


Landon was Cookie Monster this year. He was one cutie pie!


Ella Beth was - who else - Cinderella!


Annual family shot. And yes, my hair is that dark. And no, it wasn't just for Halloween. It's the "new" me. I've accepted that I will never again be blond like the rest of my family. My babies took it all out of me, and now I'm just the brunette of the fam. ;)


Part of the crew...ultra sweet to ultra scary.


Landon was TERRIFIED of the werewolf. Here, Ella Beth is trying to protect him, but Landon is about to make a run for it.


And he did. Because half a second after this picture was snapped that scary werewolf stretched out his hand and touched Landon. I have never seen such terror on a little kid's face. It brought tears to my eyes to see him so scared. :( He was in Daddy's arms for quite a while after that incident.


Here's Ella Beth giving Landon a pep-talk before we were on our way to go trick-or-treating. She is such a little mama with a very big heart.


Quick shot with my baby girl.


Everyone who dressed up. RTG!


A nice kitty greeted Ella Beth and Landon at the very last stop. A great ending to a fun (and slightly emotional) Halloween.

5 comments:

Ashley Jansen said...

Love the new you!

I am slightly terrified by both of those last costumes too - can't imagine if I was standing face-to-face. Whew...think I'll choose to snuggle with Cookie Monster and Cinderella please!!

Unknown said...

The kiddos are adorable! And-I would have never been able to picture you with dark hair, but I love it! You are so lucky that you can pull off either color and look fabulous :)

Ashly said...

I love your hair and your kids are adorable!! Let's get together soon! What weekdays are good for you?

Rachael Walkup said...

Oh my goodness could Landon be any cuter in that costume?! And Ella Beth looked beautiful. I love your new hair friend, it suits you well!

Summer Pendley said...

AMBER! I love what you did with the header!!! Didn't that picture turn out so rustically cute? ha! I loved them all! Ya'll are a very beautiful and photogenic fam! Loved the costumes...the blue cookie monster suit really popped with Landon's blue eyes, and, of course, Ms. Ella Beth looked magically beautiful in her Cinderella gown. Tell them we said hello! :)