Funny things that I want to remember - kids say the funniest (and most embarrassing) things!
We asked Landon the other day where he wanted to eat. We could tell that his little brain was working hard to remember the name of the place he wanted to eat. He thought and thought and finally with much pride he said b-HOP! (He meant iHOP. Of course, now we all refer to iHOP as bHOP because it was just so funny! :))
--
Landon and Scott were in the living room on Sunday, and Landon said, "Daddy, I wanna watch hit-ball." Scott didn't know what he was referring to at first, but Landon just kept saying over and over, "Hit-ball, Daddy. Hit-ball." Scott finally turned on the TV, and a football game was on. Landon started jumping up and down yelling, "Those boys playin' hit-ball! I like that hit-ball, Daddy. I'm gonna hit (tackle) you!" (It was so stinkin' cute! And, yes, those boys are hittin' each other. :))
--
A while ago, we went out to eat at O' Charley's for dinner with my mom. A waitress walked by while we were waiting for our food, and Ella Beth stated very matter-of-factly, "Mommy, that lady has a big bottom. It's a REALLY big bottom." We all about died!!! Luckily that lady was not our waitress because we were pretty sure she over heard. Yikes! Of course, the next conversation went like this...
(Me): "Ella Beth, that wasn't nice to say. We don't talk about other people."
(EB): "But, Mommy, I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just saying that her bottom was big because it really is."
(M): "Well, sometimes it's better not to say things even if they are true because we might hurt someone's feelings."
(EB): "Oh, OK. But, it really is big."
(M): "This conversation is over!!!"
1 comment:
hillarious! I can't wait to see what comes out of MB's mouth:)
Post a Comment