Monday, September 20, 2010

Treasures

I've been going through my pictures from HHI...all 1500 of them. Whew! I may still be posting beach pictures well into the Christmas season.


Scott just could not understand why I wanted a picture of Ella Beth in a tutu at the beach. But, now he does.


Ella Beth loved running around "naked" - I could barely keep her still for a photograph!


I just love this picture. Ella Beth looks so serene - as opposed to the hyper/wild "Miss Thing" she usually is. ;)


I have been trying to get a picture of Landon's eyelashes FOREVER. I'm still not satisfied that this is the best shot, but this boy has lashes to drool over. Believe me, when the kiddos are in high school, Ella Beth is going to be thinking life is unfair!


They can drive each other crazy. They can drive me crazy driving each other crazy. But, most of the time, they are just best friends.


I do not like this picture of me. Short wind-blown hair just doesn't picture well...but it's the best family shot we got.

And in case you're wondering why Ella Beth is the only one NOT in white...well, this Type-A perfectionist forgot the white dress. Yes, God began a teaching moment about 3 hours into our drive when I realized what I had done. I almost had tears; but I didn't. I was so proud of myself. ;)


And, since she wasn't in white...I just let her be wild. (See, God continued teaching me something else...to loosen up. It's OK if she gets dirty when she is NOT supposed to!)


And, well, Landon too!


Ella Beth asked if she could run in the water...


I had no idea she'd swim in it!

OK, God. Lesson learned. And I have pictures to prove it!

No comments: