Thursday, June 18, 2009

And, I'm off!

Ngaamba, Kenya, here I come!

Woke up this morning to find that Ella Beth appears to have Hand/Foot/Mouth - which is just about right. Thankfully, HFM isn't too worrisome since I leave to travel the world. I suppose this is Satan's last attempt to keep me from going. It's not working. ;)

My travel itinerary goes like this:

GOING: Atl --> NYC --> London --> Nairobi --> Ngaamba

RETURNING: Ngaamba --> Cairo, Egypt --> Paris --> Atl.

I can't wait to see all of these places!!!

Please keep Scott, Ella Beth, and Landon in your prayers (health & safety) so I can keep that off my mind while I'm away. Please also keep my team in your prayers that we will get along, and do great things for the people of Kenya while we're there. I am sure they will do much more for us, though!

I look forward to sharing my experience and LOTS of pictures when I return!!!

I'm off!



1 comment:

Megan said...

Praying for you while you travel, Amber! So exciting - I can't imagine! Look forward to hearing all about it when you return! :)