Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Home

I'm home.  My spine & tailbone are numb for the moment.  I have plenty of percoset for when the local they gave me wears off.  That's what I'm nervous about.  I'm enjoying not feeling anything right now, and I don't want to go back.

The surgery went well.  The doctor thinks that he got most to all of the tumor, which he wasn't expecting to be able to do.  Blessing!  They are sending it to the lab for testing.  Praying it comes back clean.

I'm going to go rest.  I didn't sleep well last night b/c the percoset never really set in, but I'm hoping that since the tumor has been removed the percoset will do its job.

Thank you all for your emails and messages.  I feel so blessed to have such sweet friends. :)



5 comments:

Rachael Walkup said...

Amber, thanks for posting the update-I'm so glad to know you are home and ok. I've been praying for you! Let me know if you need anything at all! LOVE YOU!

Allison Russell said...

So glad you posted that you're home and it's great to know you feel good enough to post!!
Let me know what I can do for you. You are in my thoughts.

Ashley said...

I haven't wanted to call in case you were sleeping and didn't want to wake you up. I hope that you are doing well and that even when the numbness wore off things were okay. KC from your meeting yesterday morning stopped by my desk today to check up on you. Russell emailed me last night to tell me to keep him updated. You for sure have people who care! Please let me know if there is anything we can do! Love you sweet girl. (Dr. Parsons says hi and that his prays are with you too).

Elizabeth McFarland said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers for a speedy recovery and minimal pain.

John said...

Get better! Glad the bump is gone