So, tomorrow is the day. The day my little fella...my 3 month old little fella...will be put under sedation. I have been so good not to let the anticipation of tomorrow creep into my worrisome thoughts over the past few weeks, but now that it's the evening before his procedure... let's just say that it's a tad bit more difficult.
Landon's appointment is at 9:30; we have to be there at 8:30. HE CAN'T EAT ANYTHING AFTER MID-NIGHT. Someone please pray specifically about that! We are going to be soothing a hungry fella during the night, riding in the car with a hungry little fella who hasn't eaten in hours, and then placing him in the hands of an anesthesiologist. See...this is why the anxiety is creeping in.
I am just giving the situation over to God as best as I can. If Scott and I are up walking the floor in the middle of the night, I hope that we will be praying for patience b/c everything is going to be harder on him than it is on us. I'll post tomorrow with an update on how things went and what the results of the testing are.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!
2 comments:
Praying now!!
Wow, I hope all went well! Hope to hear soon.
Post a Comment