What?! Did I just say my new BOSS?! Yes, I did!
I GOT THE JOB!!!
I AM BEYOND THANKFUL AND EXCITED!!!
And, why do I like my new boss (his name is Russell, by the way)? Will you believe that he called me on his vacation just to let me know that I'm being offered the job so that I wouldn't have to worry about it all week while he was gone? OK...if he's nice enough to be that thoughtful, I can only imagine how great working with him will be!
Did I mention that I'm EXCITED??!!!
After all of the house entrapment issues, sleepless nights (and days lately), and just not feeling as ful-filled as I would like...I am shouting PRAISES and THANKS to our WONDERFUL GOD who is so good! I am soooo looking forward to getting out of the house and becoming more of a balanced person; a more balanced mom and wife. I don't know when I will officially start...I do have to wait for my new boss to come back from vacation...but I'm ready when they tell me!
6 comments:
HORRAY! Congrats. What are you going to be doing and what campus are you working at?
I'm very excited for you and looking forward to officially becoming your colleague. Yeah Amber!
P.S. Now if I could only find someone to replace me...wasn't that our original plan? Hmmm...bummer!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!
Amber, I cannot tell you how excited I am for us to work together. And i'm excited for you to take over those web boys! You are gonna do a great job!
Love-Rachael
PS-i'm already working on your welcome/training packet :)
YAY! I am so happy that you are coming on staff :). We will probably sit just a few cubicals away from each other!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment