I recently saw this on my friend Desta's blog and I thought it was a fun twist to find out more information on myself and friends. So here it goes...
A is for age:
Just turned 29 on June 5th!
B is for burger of choice:
turkey burger with cheese, pickles, and ketchup
C is for what kind of car you drive:
Toyota Highlander - love it, but still wish I had a Sienna
D is for your dog’s name:
Mandy...who just passed away
E is for essential item you use everyday:
chapstick - I'm way too addicted
F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
7th Heaven re-runs
G is for favorite game:
Bunco - it's fun, not rocket science, and I get to hang out with friends! I do love to play Rummy or Yahtzee with my Hubby, too.
H is for Hometown:
Louisville, KY
I is for instruments you play:
I played the clarinet in middle school...does that even count?
J is for favorite juice:
I don't like juice.
K is for whose butt you’d like to kick:
Ummm...have you seen me? I'm way too weeny (and scared) to ever threaten to kick anyone's butt!
L is for last restaurant you ate at?
Longhorn's...Yum-O!
M is for your favorite Muppet:
Miss Piggy - she's a hoot!
N is for Number of Piercings:
4- two in each ear; would you be shocked to know that I pierced my belly button in high school? It still gives my mother nightmares!
O is for overnight hospital stays:
One for each of my children's births; once due to an allergic reaction to Excederin Migraine; once in college when a cyst ruptured...it was the size of a grapefruit...it was painful beyond description
P is for people you were with today:
Scott, Landon, Ella Beth, Kathy, Cleve (in that order)
Q is for what you do with your quiet time:
Blog, clean, read, clean, blog, bake tasty treats
R is for biggest regret:
The morning I went into labor with Landon (before I knew I was really in labor), I got on to Ella Beth a little harshly (I didn't spank her or anything, but I just wasn't gentle in my words or actions). She was whiny and I was impatient. I know now that it was due to the fact that I was trying to go about my morning through contractions b/c I was about to give birth and didn't know it yet. I cried all the way to the hospital because the last time I spent time with Ella Beth while it was still just her and me, I got on to her. Thankfully, she doesn't remember; but it still hurts my heart. I still can't kiss her enough or tell her I love her enough.
S is for status:
Married - happily, by the way. :)
T is for time you woke up today:
Since I have another little one who has decided that the crack of dawn is the time to start the day...my morning officially began at 6:15.
U is for what you consider unique:
I have tiny feet. It's usually difficult to find shoes, so when I find a pair I like I usually buy at least two - a brown pair and a black pair.
V is for vegetable you love:
POTATOES! Also, close seconds - zucchini, broccoli, green beans, and onions.
W is for worst habit:
being a snacker on not so healthy foods (for instance, I can still taste the chocolate-chip cookie I just ate!)
X is for x-rays you’ve had:
Oh gosh, I don't know! Too many to count between the dentist, chiropractor, and neurologist I had to see throughout college.
Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Aforementioned cookie - homemade, made-from-scratch melt in your mouth chocolate chip cookies. I ate the batter, too, which was super yummy!
Z is for zodiac sign:
Gemini
TAG YOU'RE IT! What do the ABC's reveal in you???
No comments:
Post a Comment