Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Through the eyes of a child

Oh what JOY Christmas was this year! I learned so much through the eyes of Ella Beth. Scott and I (aka - Santa) got Ella Beth a kitchen for Christmas. We were anticipating it being moved to the playroom of our new house, but when that got nixed...I had decided that I was not going to have a tacky play-kitchen set up in my living room. Just not going to have it. Isn't is funny how God teaches us? Seeing how happy and excited Ella Beth has been over her kitchen has made me content to leave it out for everyone to see. I still wish that there was a playroom in the near future, but since there doesn't seem to be...I am happy watching her enjoy herself "cooking and cleaning" all day long.




Ella Beth got so much stuff for Christmas...a baby doll we named Anna, accessories for Anna which Ella Beth absolutely loves, a bus with people that move and sing, blocks - 120 of them!, puzzles, a tractor with a farmer and animals that make noises, money for savings bonds, clothes, her name painted and framed (meant for playroom...still wondering where to put it), books that have at least one kitty in each (a must), and various food items for her kitchen. Way too much, but she has enjoyed it all.




Okay...what I know you really want - PICTURES:




Dsc_0009




Dsc_0014




Dsc_0019




Dsc_0028




Dsc_0043

Dsc_0052_2

Dsc_0061

Dsc_0093

Dsc_0094




I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours. It was so much fun to share in the love of Jesus with Ella Beth. Next year it will be even more fun with Landon in our family!




We leave for Gatlinburg on Friday, so I'll be taking a short hiatus. Plenty of pictures to share when we get back...that's a promise!




Happy 2008!




No comments: