Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cookie Recipe!!!

Okay...I know this is 2 posts in one day...but I just have to share the cookie recipe that I just made. These "semi-homemade" cookies remind me exactly of the Chocholate Chocolate Mint cookies my grandma used to make. DELICIOUS!!!



1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist Chocolate Fudge mix)

1 stick of butter

2 Large eggs

1 Tbs. water

1/2 bag of Andes Candes Mint Pieces



Mix first 4 ingredients together with mixer. You will have to work the batter off the sides and bottom b/c it will be very thick. (Remember, we're making cookies, not a cake. :o)



Stir in Andes pieces.



Drop by tablespoon on to parchment paper and bake @350 for 8-10 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet about 3 minutes; note: cookies will appear "puffy" when you take them out of the oven, but will settle by the time they are ready to remove. Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.



Enjoy!!!



MERRY CHRISTMAS!



No comments: