Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm confused...

When I went to the doctor in November, they told me that I had gained 13 pounds total.



When I was weighed on Tuesday, they told me that I had only gained a pound and a half in the last month...which is why the doctor wasn't satisfied with my weight gain. She said that pound and a half had only put my weight gain at 14.5 pounds, but the nurse told me that I had gained a total of 19 pounds. Now, I know I didn't gain 6 pounds last month...but I don't know what my total weight gain is.



It was much easier during my pregnancy with Ella Beth b/c I stood backwards on the scale and didn't know how much weight I gained until the end of my pregnancy. I think I'm going to start standing backwards again (it's only 11 weeks until my due date, so no biggie). And, I guess it doesn't matter since I don't know exactly what I've gained anyway.



So much for braving the scales!



I'll be posting belly shots as soon as Scott takes them. Believe me, the belly's not easy to miss!



No comments: