It's kinda fun changing gears and thinking about blue things and not just pink things. Pink is my favorite color, so I do love dressing Ella Beth as girly as I can. :) But it will be fun delving into the world of blue and fun sports themes. My sweet friend Jennifer S. gave me some birp cloths and a hooded towel set. I bought the cutest little newborn booties with a baseball on them this morning while I was out. I also still have the cutest onesie and long sleeve t-shirt that I bought when I didn't know if Ella Beth was a girl or boy. It has been fun to get those out and know that there will be a tiny little boy in them soon. And to think, I almost gave them away on more than one occassion to friends who were having boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment