Here are belly shots from today. I feel huge. Wearing bulky sweaters and layers these days doesn't help with that. Oh well. It will all be over soon enough. I put the second picture in B&W to see if that helps slim me down any. You can't blame a pregnant girl for trying.
Landon is still active, but seems to be getting on a pretty consistent schedule. Hopefully, getting him on a consistent schedule once he's out in the world will come as easily. :) I have been having Braxton Hick's contractions for about 2 weeks now, and they have been getting a little stronger. I don't remember having them this early with Ella Beth. Hmmm...



1 comment:
I still think that you are BEAUTIFUL!! Hey...I got all of Hamilton's clothes ready for you today and I have the prego pillow for you too. Do you want me to pull together any of my maternity clothes for you since we were in the same season. (Although, they are probably all too big for you).
Post a Comment