My dear friend Meredith and her son Jackson came to visit this past Monday. It's so nice to have them visit, and our lunch outings are always tasty! Mere had me take Jackson's 6 month pictures. He was very much the "ham" and cooperated SO well for our photo shoot. Here are a few of my favorites:
On another note, poor Ella Beth has had quite a few bumps and bruises in the past week. I know that it's completely normal, but seeing my sweet baby bleed and end up with knots on her head never gets any easier. Today, she was outside with Scott while I was cooking dinner. I hear Scott open the door followed by the wail of pain. Scott comes up the stairs with blood on his shirt, and Ella Beth has blood all over her face, hands, and in her hair. Of course, it looked MUCH worse than it was...but nonetheless, my baby had a "boo boo." Once we washed her up, we could finally tell that she had hit her top teeth. Since she's cutting more top teeth, her gums are very sensitive and bleed easily. I know there are many more "boo boos" to come, but man alive I am going to get stressed out. If this next baby is a boy, I'm totally in for it!





1 comment:
I cannot thank you enough for taking these precious pictures of Jackson. I don't know how in the world I'm going to choose from all of them! I may have to get one of each :)
Post a Comment