Today marks a special day of my pregnancy. Today, and throughout the next week, Ella Beth and I will both be 13 - I'm 13 weeks pregnant and Ella Beth is 13 months old! I just thought it was pretty neat - especially since it won't happen ever again.
It's kind of hard to believe that I'm in my second trimester. Wow is this pregnancy flying by! On one hand I'm glad b/c I just want to get the hard part of adjusting to having a newborn and a toddler over with. On the other hand, I want this time to crawl because it will be the last time we have to spend with JUST Ella Beth. This is the hardest thing that I'm (still) dealing with. Ella Beth will still be a baby herself when the new little one arrives. I just want to cherish every day with her right now. Even today...which wasn't an easy day.
Well, in the last 2 days Ella Beth has learned 9 new words: walk, buckle, bath, hot, no-no, horse, tee-tee, potty, and pretty. It amazes me that now that she knows how to form words, she can pick up just about anything! I guess Scott and I are going to have be careful with what we say. Not that we say anything worse than "crap," but I don't want my sweet little girl going around saying that! It will be a good time to break that bad habit.
As of now, my photography business is finally getting off the ground. With the addition of Christmas cards and Birth Announcements, lots of people are making appointments! Here is my favorite Christmas Card that I've done so far - I just love the simplicity of it. I still have about 15 more to finish, so I may change my mind later...but for now:
No comments:
Post a Comment