Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just havin' fun

Over the weekend, Scott and I took Ella Beth to the Family Fun Festival at Central Park. It was a lot of fun, and we saw a lot of friends. Ella Beth LOVED every second of running around and feeling "free." It was a lot of work just keeping up with her! The heat of the day didn't help either. She really enjoyed watching all of the other kiddos running and playing, and she enjoyed the petting zoo. She didn't care too much for the llama b/c it kept poking its head at her, but she was mesmerized by the large tortoise. She just stared at it with wide eyes and said, "turtle." So cute! Here are a few pictures of Ella Beth and Scott playing chase. I don't know who had more fun!



Dsc_0037



Dsc_0047



Dsc_0052



On Tuesday, Ella Beth and I had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory with my high school friend, Jennifer. It was an exceptionally yummy lunch - and the most expensive lunch that Ella Beth has ever eaten. Of course, I decided to order pizza with pepperoni and pineapple. Since I didn't know how well Ella Beth would tolerate pizza, I ordered her two sides: Mac-n-cheese $5.95 and Broccoli $4.95. Her meal was more expensive than mine. Luckily, Scott ate her left overs with some grilled chicken for supper. Next time, even if I do have a pregnant craving, I'll be sure to order something that Ella Beth and I can share! We did have a very nice visit with Jennifer. It's so funny how 10 years can pass without keeping in touch, but it doesn't really feel that long at all. We had lots to talk about, and are looking forward to another couple of outings before baby-two gets here. After that, friends may just have to bring lunch to Beechwood Lane. I need some lessons on how to get out and about with "two under two" (as so many people put it).



I go to the doctor Friday morning for my next prego check up. I will be declining the Downs test loud and clear. I have been having a good deal of cramping throughout the last week, but I am hoping that the doctors will say it's "normal" and not to worry. I'll send out an update after my appointment.



No comments: