Thursday, August 9, 2007

Where does time go?

This last year has been the best year of my life. Ella Beth has been such a wonderful addition to our tiny family, and I love her more than I ever thought possible. I love watching Scott be her daddy. I love watching Ella Beth learn and do new things. I love hearing her say, "Up please"; it's honestly the cutest thing in the whole wide world! I love every little thing about Ella Beth, and watching her grow this past year has been the most amazing experience of my life.



Ella Beth's first birthday went off tremendously well. She had such a good time! Dsc_0169





Dsc_0159

This picture shows how much Ella Beth liked her cake. Ummm...she wasn't too sure about it. In fact, this picture shows the extent of how messy she got. She didn't like the icing on her hands at all. I tried giving her a bite of cake, but she just spat it right back out. That's my girl! All of the healthy eating habits we've tried to encourage are paying off! She did like her daddy's homemade strawberry ice cream though. :)



Well, now that I've survived the birthday bash, my website should be "live" tomorrow. (It should have actually been live on Wednesday, but my hosting site is a little behind. That's okay...) Anyway, make sure you check out www.ambercastleberryphotography.com when you get a chance. Any business you can send my way will be appreciated! Oh, and make sure you check out my "ABOUT" page for some fun information. Don't worry...you won't have to read far to find out. :)



3 comments:

Ashley Jansen said...

Oh I'm so curious and can't wait to see your new site! So glad the party went well...she is a complete doll!

Ashley Jansen said...

You are a good liar you stinker! Love the site!!

megan said...

congrats on your exciting news! your website is beautiful - i pray you have much success in your new business venture!