Thursday, August 30, 2007

Update

Well, miraculously the doctor called today. We were told that the results wouldn't be in until Tuesday (due to the holiday weekend), but our doctor ROCKS! Okay...Scott has an infection in his small intestine. It's not a "good" thing to have, but it's obviously much better than some of the things that were going through our minds. Our doctor has sent Scott's CAT scan to an intestinal expert (I wonder who wakes up one day and says, "Gee I think I want to be an intestine expert"? I digress...). We are now waiting on those results to come back to see what the next step is. Scott is still in pain, is still weak and now having dizzy spells, but swears to me that he feels better. His white blood cell count is increasing, which is a huge blessing. I promise to keep you updated, but as with most medical things it's a bit of a waiting game.



Anyway, thank you to all of you for your prayers and calls and offers to do anything and everything to help us. We would still appreciate your prayers until we get word that Scott is officially well and will be back to normal soon. Hopefully, I'll be able to report that soon. Love to you all.



No comments: