Monday, October 13, 2014

Multitudes on Monday

3399. new homeschooling friends with sweet children

3400. getting to know other friends on a deeper level and seeing our children grow deeper relationships, too

3401. Benadryl for the worse rash ever

3402. Tylenol and Advil for joint swelling and pain

3403. ice packs for hurting joints

3404. crock pot meals on long, tiring days

3405. kind friends who check in when they know days are long and Buddy-Ro has been suffering

3406. hearing Peanut trying to keep Buddy-Ro awake at night instead of going to sleep. "Bubby, you awake? Talk to me! Talk to me, Bubby!"

3407. Birdie-girl sitting up in her bed at 11:30 when I went to check on her and trying to have a conversation with me. Sweet girl was tired and delirious! ;)

3408. an unexpected girls' night out with Mere -- just the two of us -- for dinner and a movie, and always great conversations, encouragement, prayers, and friendship

3409. my new friend, Jennifer, whom I am smitten over and whom my kiddos adore :)

3410. reading through each chapter of Philippians over and over this month as we study it in our small group

Psalm 28:7, "The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

No comments: