Monday, January 13, 2014

Multitudes on Monday

2171. a fun new haircut for Birdie

2172. watching more home videos from when Birdie and Buddy-ro were little bitty things, and laughing at them laughing at themselves

2173. getting back to a regular routine - for me and the kiddos

2174. successful dentist appointments for the family - no cavities, but many loose teeth!!

2175. Birdie working and working on a loose tooth until she can pull it out (just like I was when I was young)

2176. how opposite Buddy-ro is - he won't touch his loose teeth; he says they will just have to fall out!

2177. my Mama leaving early this morning for Israel on her Holy Land Trip

2178. how excited the kiddos are to study Israel for the next couple of weeks while Mimi is there

2179. friends that will pray for me if I simply ask them to, whether it's something big or small

2180. warm, hardy meals on cold winter days

2181. hearing Buddy-ro tell Birdie most mornings how we don't need lights on, we just need to open the curtains and use God's light :)

Psalm 30:11-12, "You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever."


 


No comments: