1867. learning to cut the grass at the ripe old age of 34
1868. 45ish minute reprieve of the rain to watch fireworks
1869. all three kiddos in the paper together
1870. jumping on a crazy trampoline with bungees in order for Birdie-girl to give it a try - a great workout and lots of fun!!
1871. cooler summer temperatures
1872. breaks in the rain to play outside
1873. new school supplies for the kiddos and the Mama
1874. watching a TV show uninterrupted for the first time in months
Psalm 138:2 (The Message) "Thank you! Everything in me says “Thank you!” Angels listen as I sing my thanks. I kneel in worship facing your holy temple and say it again: “Thank you!” Thank you for your love, thank you for your faithfulness; Most holy is your name, most holy is your Word. The moment I called out, you stepped in; you made my life large with strength."
No comments:
Post a Comment