Monday, July 22, 2013

Multitudes on Monday

1884. school supplies and curriculum all laid out and ready to go for our first day of School 2013-2014

1885. the baby boy's sweet first hair cut

1886. a weekend full of fun family time

1887. hearing the kiddos laugh during Despicable Me 2

1888. Jim n' Nicks' muffins with dinner after the movie

1889. Peanut enjoying the warmer water in the pool

1890. friendly mothers who keep their big kids from splashing the baby

1891. watching Peanut play in the bath tub for 10+ minutes AFTER the water has been drained

1892. Scott surprising us all with a putt-putt date today (even though I've had to forgive him b/c I didn't know to bring my camera...and I didn't even have my phone with me!)

1893. watching Birdie chase her ball around the green until it finally went in the hole

1894. hearing the kiddos say, "Thanks for taking us to play putt-putt, Daddy. That was awesome!!"

Psalm 136:1-3, "Thank God! He deserves your thanks. His love never quits. Thank the God of all gods, His love never quits. Thank the Lord of all lords. His love never quits."

No comments: