Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring Baseball

Spring has been a very busy time for us. Buddy-Ro has played baseball this Spring, and it has kept us out of the house more than I anticipated. Starting with practice twice a week, and now finishing the season with three games a week...I feel like we've had a revolving door in our house. But it has been a LOT of fun! There's just nothing quite like watching a field full of 5-year old boys playing baseball. :)

The best looking thing on the field is this tall drink of water. Glad I've got claims on him. :)

DSC_0004

But here's the guy I cheer on as he hits and rounds the bases -

DSC_0019

DSC_0025

DSC_0026

DSC_0038

DSC_0039blog

DSC_0041

DSC_0053

At this game, Buddy-Ro won the game-ball. So proud of this fella!

DSC_0081

And then he got to "break it down" for the team. Go Raiders!!

DSC_0087

No comments: