Monday, May 6, 2013

Multitudes on Monday

1755. my baby's baby breath - still as sweet as ever when he wakes up

1756. freshly shampooed kiddos

1757. Birdie girl taking big-girl showers all by herself

1758. that soft spot on Peanut's back that just begs to be rubbed

1759. sweet neck sugars

1760. {finally} settling on our curriculum for next year and waiting in anticipation for it to arrive (because I'm a nerd and I like to plan early!!)

1761. warm brownies and homemade vanilla ice cream

1762. leftovers on Sundays so that I don't have to cook

1763. Peanut doing very well in his nursery class on Sunday mornings so that I get to be back in Big Church

1764. Buddy-Ro's country accent - especially when he's tellin' a story 'bout somethin' :)

1765. Mimi coming to visit and bringing cookies specifically requested by Buddy-Ro

1766. looking at houses and hoping Mimi is able to move close to us soon

1767. finally being introduced to Duck Dynasty - seriously, why has it taken me so long?!?

1768. Mama and Daddy having "snuggle time" on the couch while Peanut naps and the big kids play in their room

1 Timothy 4:4, "For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving."

No comments: