Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's gettin' hot!

Weather is strange to me. Especially this year. It can be 46 degrees on Wednesday, and then we can be outside and dripping sweat on Friday. While I am super.d.duper thankful that the kiddos can finally get outside and play to their hearts' content, I must admit that I'm pretty much a weenie when it comes to being hot. In the pool, however, I'm fine. :)

The other day we were at Target and Buddy Ro still had a $15 gift card from his birthday - he's our saver. He {finally} chose a water balloon pump, and it has been great fun for the kiddos. They have learned to tie their own balloons - which is huge when the baby isn't walking and is almost always in my arms. :)

DSC_0059

The funny thing is, they have yet to actually pop a balloon on one another. They can be three feet away from each other and throw the balloon, but it just bounces off of them and pops in the grass!

DSC_0109

Of course, that doesn't stop them from squealing and running away from each other. :)

DSC_0065

DSC_0161

DSC_0056

And even Daddy gets to play, while Mama stays nice and dry behind the camera. :)

DSC_0096

Although it's only May, it looks as if summer is here.

DSC_0171

DSC_0149

DSC_0108

No comments: