Someone please tell me that winter is almost over. I used to love winter. Loved warm sweaters and layering pieces. Cuddling in front of the fire on cold nights. Brisk walks on sunshine filled days to warm up the soul. Snow ball fights with the hubby.
While I could {maybe} be convinced to enjoy that again some day, that day is Not Today.
Today, I took all three kiddos to the doctor. Mostly because Porter has been running a 101.7-8 fever for three days and has been miserable. I thought Landon had a sinus infection, and thought Ella Beth was coming down with one as well.
Surprise, surprise. All 3 have RSV. Seriously???
And there's no medicine 'cause it's a "virus."
Luckily (I guess?), RSV in kiddos Ella Beth and Landon's age typically mask as a severe cold. But for poor little Porter, he's got it rough. Breathing treatments, constant sucking out drainage, continued fevers.
And on top of it all, Porter has double ear infections. Poor little fella. :(
Motherhood is a battlefield in many different ways, but the winter/flu/sick season is one of the toughest.
I keep reminding myself that this too shall pass. I just pray that it passes quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment