Wednesday, February 27, 2013

5 year old interview

One of my favorite traditions once my kiddos turn four is to start their yearly interviews. Gotta love the things a 5 year old boy has to say:

(M)ama: What do you want to be when you grow up?

(L)andon: A fireman.

(M): Why's that?

(L): Because I want to spray out fires.
 


(M): What is your favorite thing God has made?

(L): Daddy. (That's the truth!)

(M): What is it you like about Daddy?

(L): He plays monsters with me.

 (M): What's your favorite color?

(L): Orange and blue.

(M): What is your favorite food?

(L): Cereal. Any kind of cereal. (And this hasn't changed at all from last year! He would eat it 3 times a day if we'd let him.)

(M): What is something that you don't like to eat?

(L): Mustard on hotdogs.

(M): What is your favorite song?

(L): The Robot Song from church.

(M): What are you looking forward to about turning 5?

(L): Going to Disney World and riding all of the cool stuff!!!

(M): What is your favorite thing to do?

(L): Ride things at Disney World (though we haven't been yet), and play on the Fun Bus at preschool.

(M): What is your favorite thing to wear?

(L): Clothes. (Well then. I guess that's a good answer. ;))

(M): Who is your favorite friend?

(L): Hayden

(M): What is your favorite thing to do with Mama?

(L): Give kisses. (Oh. My. Word. I have tears!!)

(M): What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?

(L): Wrestle and play monsters.

(M): Do you like school?

(L): Yes.

(M): What do you like about school?

(L): It helps me learn. :)

(M): What is your favorite thing about Ella Beth?

(L): She doesn't bother me. She plays with me, and she's kind to me. (Melt.)


(M): What is your favorite thing about Porter?

(L): He's fun to play with, and I like his toys.

(M): Where is your favorite place to go?

(L): Disney World (we hope!) and preschool.

(M): What does Daddy do all day?

(L): Go to work. 

(M): What does Mama do all day?

(L): Stay home, feed Porter, play with me and Ella Beth, make my food.

(M): What is your favorite restaurant?

(L): ChickFilA

(M): What do you want to eat on your birthday?

(L): Cake! And then surprise me, Mama!

(M): I love you, buddy.

(L): I love you, too. 
--
Oh, I could just eat you up, Buddy Ro! You're stubborn and hard-headed, but Landon, you are one sweet little boy. I love your heart for others, how you see a need and you meet it the best way you know how. I hope you always know how loved you are. You are so important to our family, and I am blessed to be your mama.

Happy Birthday! 

No comments: