Thursday, January 24, 2013

Porter - 10 months

10 months.

I'm a mess.

And in just 2 short months......nope. Not gonna think about it.

Porter is the sweetest stinker. He can be so snuggly and sweet, and then the second he doesn't get his way he can be the biggest stinker. Especially when it comes to nursing (not wanting to stop for 13.2 seconds to switch sides) and Mama moving more than 4 inches away.

I did catch some "scolding" from the big sister, but I finally captured Porter's pitiful cries.

 Oh the agony! I love how his little hands are just clinging to the boppy.



And another. Just pitiful.

Ahhhh, separation anxiety. AKA: Spoiled rotten syndrome. 

Porter weighs 13 pounds!!! Woo Hoo!!! For Porter, he has chunked up. :) 3-6 month onesies fit him perfectly, but if it's a one-piece outfit he needs the length of 6-9 months.

He is still a fabulous eater. He nurses at 7, 10, 2, (sometimes 5:30), and 7:30. He eats fruit for breakfast, fruit and veggies for lunch, and veggies for supper. He also absolutely LOVES to snack on anything that we will give him - Gerber puffs, oyster crackers, animal crackers, bread, ham.

He moves around by turning and scooting. He will bend over and stretch for toys while sitting. He will also get onto his knees, but will usually turn over on to his back to play. While I think he's getting pretty close to crawling, he tries really really hard to pull up on things. Ella Beth never crawled, so I don't know what Porter will do yet.

Porter said, "Bye bye" today. Officially his first word!! He said it 4 times tonight at different times when Scott was leaving the room, so we call that official. :) Of course, Mama was holding him and told him, "Say bye-bye." But he did it!!

He has two teeth on the bottom and two teeth on the top. His gums are still really swollen on the top, so I think he will have more up there pretty soon. He's not the greatest teether. He's pretty fussy and his little nose just runs and runs.

Porter also has many sweet moments. He is most definitely a Mama's fella, which I eat up and relish in completely. Doesn't help his hold-me-all-of-the-time-and-don't-try-to-walk-away syndrome, but I truly don't mind. Have I mentioned that in just TWO short months he will be......nope. Not gonna talk about it.

I absolutely l-o-v-e baby hands and fingers.
Porter can find the tag on anything. :)

There's my sweet fella.

No comments: