1553. "Is that fact or fiction?" when Ella Beth is telling a story (thanks, Kim!)
1554. new booster seats for the bigger kiddos who are growing bigger too fast
1555. brightly colored jackets for the kiddos to spot them quickly when we're out and about
1556. trusting that God will keep my kiddos safe so that I'm not constantly a nervous wreck when we are out in crowded public places (my #1 struggle as a mom)
1557. watching Landon "do math" without realizing he's doing it
1558. bitterly cold days as an excuse to stay in our jammies and drink hot chocolate and coffee for snack
1559. planning a baby shower for a special little boy on the way
1560. making the baby shower extra special for my extra special best friend
1561. Porter's giggles
1562. any time Porter will take a nap
1563. nap time that outlasts school time
1564. meeting with other homeschooling mamas to brainstorm fun ideas for learning
1565. running errands with Ella Beth and hearing her talk about her brothers...she misses them even when she doesn't realize it :)
Psalm 97:12, "So, God’s people, shout praise to God, Give thanks to our Holy God!"
3 comments:
Hi Amber! Thank you so much for being "real" in your posts. I too, struggle with being out in public with my children. I'm always looking around and sometimes is crippling for me. Even though I work at the church and Nolan is diagonal from me, it's been tough "letting go" to them. And what kind of seats did you get your kiddos? Mack is old enough and weighs enough, but my shorty is still in a car seat. I plan to leave both her and N in them until I absolutely have to move them, however, I'm always researching and asking around about booster seats. :)
~KellyAnn
Oh, KellyAnn! Letting go of my kiddos is so hard. Despite knowing Who I am giving them to. I got them the Graco High Back Booster seats. They are the "weekly wow item" at Target this week. I am so pleased with them, and the kiddos really like them. They are protective without being as confining as a car seat...and since my kids are 6 and almost 5, it's about time I let them ride in a booster. But I highly recommend them!
I'm right there with you regarding the kids. It's tough being a parent! Thanks for the recommendation. I'll write that one down. And p.s. Mack hardly ever has clean socks on. ;)
Post a Comment