839. a weekend away at a very relaxing, slow pace
840. Karen, who speaks Truth out of love into the hearts and minds of mothers
840. fun activities to bring home and share with Scott and the kiddos
841. alone time with Meredith - meaning w/out kiddos = full conversations :)
842. exploring the Berry campus and seeing all of the astonishing improvements made within the last 10 years (and trying really hard not to be jealous!)
843. going to bed early one night
844. staying up way too late the next
845. hanging out with great women all weekend long
846. a HUGE welcome home from Ella Beth. I didn't think she would ever stop hugging me, and I didn't think I would ever want her to. :)
847. coming home to a clean house with BEDS MADE. I was totally prepared to just "let it go" when I got here and saw the kiddos' rooms in disarray, but w-o-w what a fantastic surprise! Thank you, Honey!
848. Scott's willingness to let me be away for two nights
849. loving in-laws who stepped in to keep the kiddos when Scott unexpectedly had to work out of town for a day
850. a God who lovingly fights for me against the schemes of Satan. I will NOT let him have my family!
1 Chronicles 16:34, "Give thanks to the Lord, because He is good; His love is eternal."
No comments:
Post a Comment