606. restful Sundays
607. children's mittens
608. kiddos sleeping in "tents" on their beds made from their comforters and over-sized chairs
609. first, warm morning hugs
610. apple pie
611. homemade shrimp chowder
612. hot soups before trick-or-treating (because it's going to be chilly tonight!)
613. sweet costumes
614. fun with family
615. taking the kiddos to Toys R Us for the first time and seeing their eyes pop :)
616. reminding our children that Christmas is much more than just getting gifts - it's about giving and celebrating Jesus
617. the generosity of our church
Psalm 118:24 "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be thankful!"
1 comment:
I hope your family has fun tonight! Stay warm. And we've yet to venture to Toys R Us with M and N, but we went to Wal-Mart yesterday for a gift and Nolan was in awe of all the toys and was shouting at most of them. It's going to be fun Christmas. As we were walking, Mack was into the "I want this and this and this" mode. I asked her who's birthday was on Christmas and she calmly replied, "Jesus". As the holidays draw closer, I hope to instill in my children the real reason why we celebrate.
Post a Comment