Wednesday, April 13, 2011

8 Wonderful Years

Today marks 8 years that I have been married to my best friend. I love that after 8 years, we are still in love - we still cuddle, tease each other, flirt, and enjoy being together.

I am truly blessed to be Scott's bride, and I look forward to many more years together. :)

We celebrated our anniversary on Monday because Scott didn't have to work all day. We saw the movie, The Lincoln Lawyer...it had a great plot, but the language was slightly atrocious. Afterward, we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Rice, close to our house. We shared an appetizer (awww!) and each enjoyed a new item off the menu (which is a really big deal to me b/c I usually order the same thing everywhere I go).

Of course, we had our picture taken. And I just love that we still look so much alike. :)


Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful man!!! I am SO proud to be his bride!

2 comments:

nkdilbeck said...

Yay...great picture. And Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!! Everyone always tells Brandon and me that we look like brother and sister. I think the longer you're with someone and especially after you have kids the more you look alike :)