Monday, March 14, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays





106. Sweet hats for newborn baby photo shoots.

107. A baby who sleeps through an entire shoot, no matter what position I put her in.

108. Scott's face when I tell him I'd really like another baby.

109. Days that are so close to Spring you'd believe the new season is already here.

110. Playing outside.

111. Tan necks and white backs.

112. Seeing Ella Beth and Landon laying next to each other while they watch a movie.

113. Hearing Ella Beth "stick up" for Landon because Mommy was getting on to him.

114. A child's sweet voice.

115. The "light up" moment when Ella Beth (finally) gets something new in school. ;) (Man, the difference between short vowels and long vowels is tough stuff!)

116. Open windows to let the breeze in.

117. Scott doing a chore that I normally do just out of thoughtfulness.

1 Chronicles 29:13 "Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise Your glorious name."

No comments: