Monday, March 7, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays



87. flavored creamer for my morning coffee

88. fun coffee cups

89. cinnamon toast

90. birthday parties

91. exhausted kiddos and quiet drives

92. newborn babies

93. newborn portraits

94. watching life form from tiny seeds and explaining to Ella Beth and Landon that all creation is from God

95. cowboy and cowgirl boots

96. reading my Bible and finding how personally God speaks to me

97. telling others of my thankfulness, and watching their expressions

98. listening to others tell of their thankfulness, and feeling my eyes fill with tears of gratitude

99. beautiful, sunny days

100. buds singing the closeness of Spring approaching

101. the self-confidence of children

102. how proud Ella Beth and Landon are of their artwork

103. sweet, tender kisses

104. passionate kisses

105. holding hands

Psalm 9:1-2: "I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High."

No comments: