Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wash your hands!!!

Waiting for the geese to come. It didn't take long.

Bravely sticking out hands to feed them.


Sometimes they go for fingers instead of bread. Yikes!


Surrounded.


Posted for prosperity - and proof! - that I did indeed let a goose eat from my hand.


Love pictures like this one.


Can someone please tell this little fella to stop growing up so fast?!


Always together.


Scott wasn't afraid at all. He loved showing us all how to feed the horses.


Totally out of focus..., but once again for prosperity. I was only slightly nervous about losing a finger!


Scott...not so much.


Who knew I married the Horse Whisperer?


Only slightly nervous himself, Landon got a lesson about feeding the horses, too.


See y'all again soon. Now wash your hands, because Mama said so!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Do you have animal obsessed children too? My kids can't get enough of ANY kind of animal! I could do without some of them. ;) Cute pictures!