Last weekend, Scott built a real, authentic fire-pit in the back yard.
Always ready for the camera these days, Ella Beth posing with my boys.
We decided to break in the fire-pit by roasting marshmallows!
Not surprising, Landon did not like the marshmallows. (He's my texture and taste little guy - gets it straight from his mama, so I'm not saying anything about it!)
However, Ella Beth devoured 5 large gooey ones!
Now, I don't know what possessed my sweet little girl to place her last marshmallow (#6) into her hands...other than she was full and didn't know what to do with it.
Once she smooshed it good (if that doesn't sound country, I don't know what does!), she pressed her hands together. This picture is of her pulling her hands apart. What it doesn't show is that once her hands got just a couple of inches further apart, the marshmallow strings snapped and wrapped around her fingers and wrists. WHAT. A. MESS. It took about 8 minutes to clean her up - with multiple, "Don't touch me!" "Don't touch your hair!" comments flying out of my mouth. ;) I couldn't even think about picking up my camera to document that b/c my camera would be sticky until Miss Thing turned 10!
But it was a great memory to make!
2 comments:
Looks fun! I like that family value! I'm big on memories as well:)
Ella Beth is gorgeous and of course Landon is a cutie! I love that second pic!
Love the fire pit, it is on Preston's To Do list now!
Post a Comment