Oh my goodness your little ones are just stunning! I wanted to thank you for your encouraging words regarding our move and transition. They mean so much to mean. I am so thrilled that you and Scott got to go on a MT together to Haiti. I can completely relate to so much of what you said about your trip. I can't imagine a life without missions since we started going on trips and I know what you mean about coming home and seeing Haiti everywhere you look. I struggle every year with the same issue. But, you are SO right that our God is greater, stronger, and higher-He can continue our work even after we've left. And only He can fill the hole in our hearts after we come home. I am so excited for all that God has in store for you and your family and we will continue to pray for you all on a regular basis. We love and miss you all! Have a blessed week!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness your little ones are just stunning! I wanted to thank you for your encouraging words regarding our move and transition. They mean so much to mean. I am so thrilled that you and Scott got to go on a MT together to Haiti. I can completely relate to so much of what you said about your trip. I can't imagine a life without missions since we started going on trips and I know what you mean about coming home and seeing Haiti everywhere you look. I struggle every year with the same issue. But, you are SO right that our God is greater, stronger, and higher-He can continue our work even after we've left. And only He can fill the hole in our hearts after we come home. I am so excited for all that God has in store for you and your family and we will continue to pray for you all on a regular basis. We love and miss you all! Have a blessed week!
Post a Comment