In black and white...
or in color...
the eyes have it when it comes to a photograph.
The eyes are the focus.
They tell the story.
They capture the moment.
Ella Beth and Landon got their daddy's eyes, that is for sure! But with this mama's little photoshop magical skills, I can take a little bit of credit - right?!? If you have photoshop and would like a few pointers on how to make your kiddos' eyes P-O-P right out of a picture, let me know and I'll gladly share a trick or two. I'm not into changing eye color b/c that seems pretty straight-up weird to me, but enhancing what God has given...I am all about that!
(Some photos were taken by Jason Pendley; thanks for letting me "enhance" them!)
3 comments:
Those are fabulous pictures!! Your children are beautiful!!
I would love to know some of your tricks and what program you use to enhance your pictures. I have a pretty basic camera, but am always looking for an enhancement or two. And your children have the most beautiful eyes!
Your children are precious! I, too, would love to know your secret!
Post a Comment