Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happiness is...

...found in ORGANIZATION!

I'm just a little bit obsessed with organization. More than one friend reminds me of my motto - "A place for everything and everything in its place."

In fact, one of my top Needs in life is ORDER. I just can't function without it. If things are OOC (out of control), messy, disorganized...I can't concentrate on anything except what's OOC, messy, and disorganized.

Thanks to my mom (who pretty much took pity on me and my inability to focus on just about everything lately), I was able to organize all of my scrapbooking materials, craft supplies, my tools (for projects Scott's not around to say "no" to :), office supplies, etc. 

Now, this is in our storage room...so there's only so much that can be done. But I still did it.

Is it sad that I had lots of FUN doing all of this???

DSC_0037 

(Can I just admit that that one bottle of glue sitting out drives me crazy? I left it out to return to my MIL, but it drives me crazy in this pic. Ahem, I told you I was obsessive.)

DSC_0038
That's better!

DSC_0041

DSC_0042
The cutest little cell phone dock. Target. $16.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It feels so good. :)



3 comments:

Angie said...

Whoa girl, our minds think alike a bit much! I guess that's why we are friends. ;) We have the same containers and I have cute little lables too. Hope to post pics tomorrow.

Andrea Young said...

I wanna be Amber Castleberry when I grow up;). LOVE this! And I looooove that you knew Shannon Tanner. You win a prize! Umm....I'll stick it in your fortune cookies and make you smile:). Love you!

Becca said...

LOVE this! Miss you, Amber!