I'll be hanging out <here> for a while.
I'll try to update with some pictures on this blog soon...after all, my little fella has a big day coming up.
But, for an indefinite amount of time, I need to be <here>. It won't take you long to find out why. Feel free to comment...I'm sure I need whatever you have to say.
1 comment:
I tried to post this on your other side, but "my credentials couldn't be verified", it said. So I'll post it here:
Amber I am so saddened to read this! I had no idea, and I can't imagine what that must do to your heart. I pray that you will find peace, healing and answers in your relationship with our good and loving Father. And I LOVE both of the songs you have chosen on here - they definitely speak of your pain and feelings of helplessness. I am a song girl myself, so I will leave you with this one, in the hopes of comforting:
"Oh to grace how great a debtor, daily I'm constrained to be. Let Thy goodness, like a fetter, bind my wandering heart to thee. Prone to wander, Lord I feel it, prone to leave the God I love. Here's my heart oh take and seal it, seal it for Thy courts above."
Praying for you and your family!
Post a Comment