Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow much fun!!!

After thought and encouragement from a good friend, I have decided to watermark any pictures that have to do with my kiddos from here on out. Internet safety is such an important thing, and I encourage you to do the same. Wackos can copy images left and right these days...and they sure aren't going to get one of my kiddos without my stamp on them! The watermark should not be distracting, just a claim to my precious little ones.

---

I came home today to a winter wonderland!

House
 

We came out with the kiddos and had some fun!

Landonsnow
 
This is Landon's first real snow. He just took it all in!

Snowhug
 
And then Ella Beth and Landon decided to take it all in together! :)

EBbigsmile
 
Big smile from my happy girl!

Lbigsmile
 
Big smile from my happy fella!

EBmesnow
Two big smiles, and Mommy is in a picture!!!

EBenough
And then...Ella Beth decided she had enough! (After a snowball fight, sweet thing's mittens were frozen with snow and not doing her any good.)

Footprints
So we headed in, and I took one more glance back. :)



1 comment:

Andrea Young said...

Wow! I can't BELIEVE how big Landon looks in these pictures! Such a big boy! Love the last glance picture too:-) XOXO~!