Fall is my most favorite season of the year! I love the crispness in the air, the changing colors of the leaves, and all of the fun activities that we get to enjoy as a family! One of our traditions is to go up to Burt's Pumpkin Farm each October. (We never buy anything there, except for hayride tickets, but it's nice to escape to the mountains for a day!)
We always have a picnic!
Ella Beth and Landon always ride in a wheelbarrow!
Landon was just amazed at the size of the BIG pumpkins!
Ella Beth had fun leading Landon around and showing him everything!
Photo op! (Not great lighting, but nice background.)
Landon's favorite thing to do was squeeze between the big pumpkins. He only got truly stuck once!
As you can clearly see, we always follow the rules at the pumpkin farm. ;)
Ella Beth showing off one of her favorite finds.
On to the hayride! This is how Ella Beth sat for the first half of the hayride. She remembered that there were "talking pumpkins" and that she "didn't like it when they talked." Once we passed them, she was fine.
Landon, on the other hand, was completely fascinated by the entire ride. He didn't want to miss a single second!
I love this last shot I got right before we left the farm. Landon was just into everything. I love his curiosity and interest in everything around him.
It was a great day! Looking forward to next year already. :)
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! Even though it is about 15 minutes from our house we have never been. I guess every time I pass there, I never want to stop b/c of all the traffic.
Post a Comment