So, most everyone knows that us Castleberrys are pretty "healthy" when it comes to eating. We go light on the fried foods, light on processed foods, null on hydrogenated oils, enjoy our fresh-from-the-garden fruits and vegetables as often as possible.
But, recently we, ahem, let ourselves go a little crazy. ;)
Scott brought home a 1/2 dozen DONUTS! Thankfully, Scott's parents were at our house and there was only one donut per person...otherwise, Scott and I would have had to eat more than one!
And these weren't just any donuts, mind you. No, these were Halloween donuts - fresh from Krispy Kreme.
I don't know who was more excited...the kids for getting to inhale fried sugar deliciousness - or Scott's parents for us finally allowing our kiddos something unhealthy and indulgent. ;)
I can admit that they were quite tasty. My mouth is watering just looking at these pictures. But...I tend to lack self-control. Which is why we don't bring treats like these into our house very often!
Do you think our kiddos enjoyed themselves?!?!
Now, if we could only allow the grandparents to take Ella Beth and Landon to McDonalds...FAT CHANCE!!!
Healthy eating to you!
1 comment:
Ahhh come on mom! Did you see what we were eating for lunch today?
Post a Comment