O, Chocolate, why do you torment me so?
We used to have a hate relationship.
I didn't like you one bit.
But, oh, how things change.
9 long months of pregnancy sure changed me.
Now I can no more go a day without your
brown goodness than I can go without air.
But, I must resist.
I simply can't consume you each day.
I simply can't continue to use you to make decadent treats.
I simply must resist you.
I must.
But, I can't.
How can I when there are newly baked chocolate cookies
on my counter tops calling my name?
I do hear them.
They do have voices.
They are calling.
They are calling.
I am listening!
I am listening!
O, Chocolate, why do you torment me so?
Ella Beth - to whom I completely contribute my love of chocolate. Ella Beth - who is a chocoholic herself.
1 comment:
My kind of girl! :) Too cute!
Post a Comment