Monday, July 14, 2008

Something is bugging me

Something is bugging me, and it's not nice.

I have caught the Family Shared Stomach Bug.  Y-U-C-K.  Ella Beth had it first.  Scott had it second.  Now, I have it.  It's awful.  My belly hurts. :(  Thankfully, Scott's only lasted 4 days.  Hopefully, I will be as lucky.  Are you thinking, "How is 4 WHOLE DAYS lucky?"  Well, poor Ella Beth's belly hurt for a week and a half.  Ten days my friends.  Bless her heart.  That was the most definite reason for my lack of blogging lately.  Too many horribledisgusting, make me want to gag, messy diapers to clean. 

So, now I'm drinking a Sprite (not my favorite) and hoping that my belly will stop aching. 



2 comments:

megan said...

oh, no! i've heard a lot of this going around. praying you all are better soon!

Angie said...

Hope you feel better! We will have to schedule another time to get the kids together before school starts.