This is officially the worst stomach bug in the history of my life. I can hardly believe it, but it's worse than the GI infection I got 2 weeks before Landon was born that sent me into pre-term labor.
I had to ship the kids off this morning. BOTH of them. For the first time. Nursing Landon is probably what causes me the most pain because he rests on my belly. Even when I try to prop him differently, he squirms and kicks b/c he's not comfortable. And, what is he kicking??? My belly. Last night was horrible. Scott had to deal with a hungry boy that Mommy just couldn't feed. I was up for hours getting sick, and when I was finished my stomach just hurts. I'm talking major cramping pain that is all but unbearable. I've eaten 12 goldfish and drunk a few ounces of water.
I had to cancel a playdate this morning. Hopefully, we can reschedule.
Off to rest.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear that you are so sick. Please let me know if Thursday night will not work out. Praying for quick healing...is there anything the doctor can give you?
Post a Comment