Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Got Peas?

It's still funny how messy Ella Beth can get at supper time.  She is usually a neat eater, but yesterday she was the complete opposite.   100_1174With a cough and a sneeze mixed in, peas were everywhere...even on Mommy!  She didn't mind, as you can tell, silly girl.   100_1175I can't believe it, but I will miss this stage once it passes.  I can honestly say that I don't mind hosing down the high chair on a daily basis.  Now, the floors are a different story. :)



I love watching Ella Beth learn new things.  She has been clapping for a while, but she always clapped the top of her left hand with her right.  Well, she has learned how to clap the traditional method now.  However, it's neat to watch her b/c she now knows when she's doing it wrong.  She will stop, look at her left hand, turn it over, and then start clapping again.  Her deliberate manner is fun to watch.  I believe her perfectionist personality is already shining through - she gets that from Mommy and Daddy. :)



Off to the mall...



2 comments:

Ashley Jansen said...

Can I say that I'm looking forward to spoon-feeding... because after today's adventure I am! I believe Hamilton is starting a crush for your daughter by the way - he's quite jealous of her morning mohawk!

Kylie White said...

and they say to let your 8 month old feed themselves.... we think we have a mess now! ha! maybe we could try when they are naked and headed towards a bath anyway!