Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Family Pics

There's the same dilemma every year - do I take my own family pictures or do I pay someone else to do it? While I do wish I could get a bit more "candid" shots of our family together, saving money typically trumps paying someone else. The stress is higher - because it's my own kids and getting everyone to smile naturally and look without me acting like a huge goof-ball behind the camera is quite.the.challenge.

The stress felt too high: It was a cloudy day, I changed Birdie's outfit to be more casual at the last minute, Buddy-Ro wore his sandals (in November) instead of his boots, and Peanut was Mr. Grumps. I really expected to have to take them all again...but was blessed in spite of the stress. ;)

This was the very last picture taken. Birdie said, "Mama, I picked a bouquet for you. Take my picture!" All of her sweetness is wrapped up right here.

EB-1

Such a handsome boy, who looks older all the time.

L-1

Easily my favorite picture of these three EVER!! Thank goodness Daddy was behind me taking on the roll of goof-ball. :)kiddos-1 kiddos-2

This picture just cracks me up. The tiny one just needs to get used to it. ;)Kissin

20 month pictures. Be still my heart. Slow down, time.

P-2 P-3 P-4

I love how standing on a step makes me look so tall!!

Us-cute

This picture now hangs as a 20x30 above our mantle. Absolutely perfect. :)

family-2

All of the stress was unnecessary. And these pictures remind me how blessed I truly am.

No comments: